Validate + Verify + Confirm = Axiom
Axiom Commissioning Group is a Commissioning Authority (CxA) that provides building commissioning services (Cx) for new construction and existing buildings in the public and private sectors. We provide our commissioning services to general contractors, architects, developers and buildings owners.
Axiom Commissioning’s team members include professional engineers and LEED professionals whose unbiased reports are based on the accurate observations of building’s energy systems’ performance. With extensive knowledge of the California Energy Code including, Title 24 and Cal-Green, the USGBC’s rating system, and federal and municipal facilities guidelines, we are able to provide our clients with necessary information for their projects to be in compliance.
As a certified Commissioning Authority by the AABC Commissioning Group (ACG Commissioning Certification) Every commissioning project is led by a certified Axiom Commissioning Authority (CxA) delivering unbiased, expert analysis and value to all our clients.
Let the Axiom Commissioning Team Validated Your Energy Efficiency Goals
As certified commissioning experts Axiom Commissioning Group provides all commissioning activities as required by the US Green Building Council.
Building Commissioning (Cx) is a quality-focused process necessary for today’s construction projects. Through the commissioning process, we will help to verify and validate all of the subsystems for mechanical (HVAC), plumbing, electrical building envelopes, lighting control systems, domestic hot water systems, landscape irrigation, and Solar/PV systems to achieve the owner’s project requirements as intended by the building owner and as designed by the building’s architects and engineers.
Our Building Commissioning Process is Comprised of 3 Phases
- Review Owner’s Project Requirements (OPR) and Basis of Design (BOD)
- Design Development Review
- Construction Documents Design Review
- Review of Commissioning (Cx) Specifications
- Preparation of Commissioning Plan
- Preliminary Commissioning Report
- Commissioning Kick Off Meeting
- Review of Contractor Submittals
- Site Observation Visits
- Preparation and Completion of Pre-Functional Tests (PFTs)
- Review of Test and Balance (TAB) Report
- Preparation and Completion of Functional Performance Tests (FPTs)
- Preparation of Systems Manual
- Development, Coordination and Verification of System Training Requirements
- Preparation of the Final Commissioning Report documenting all commissioning activities