Each Axiom Commissioning team member is committed to providing a positive client experience regardless of their direct or indirect exposure to each project. All of our actions are carefully considered to impact our clients and our future together. We are a team of motivated, highly experienced individuals who work together to deliver accurate and timely services. We encourage every employee to be innovative and hold each other accountable on a day-to-day basis. We all care about each other and are united under a common vision and goal.
Commissioning Agent (CxA)
Axiom is a forward-thinking, San Marcos-based company and is seeking a commissioning agent (CxA) to join its team.
Started by mechanical engineers, Axiom Commissioning Group focuses solely on commissioning projects. We are looking for experienced, like-minded candidates for an immediate position who are either ACG certified or interested in becoming an ACG certified commissioning authority.
- Minimum of 3 years in mechanical design for buildings
- Be technically proficient in HVAC systems design, DDC control systems, and lighting control systems
- EIT or PE certification is required.
Competencies We Value and Are Looking for:
- Ability to communicate with precision and confidence in an open, honest and authentic way
- Honesty and Integrity
- Self Awareness
- Team player
- Proactive action taker
- Optimistic outlook and attitude
- Attention to detail
- Customer Service orientation
- Efficiency to complete tasks with precision and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills
Axiom offers a competitive salary with bonuses, as well as funding for job training/education. Benefits include medical, dental/vision, 401K with matching, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
To apply for the position, please send a cover letter, resume and professional references using the button below.